Reminders are a great way to keep track of tasks that contain time-sensitive deadlines or opportunities that you need to follow-up on to convert to sales.
The quick address is: /?calendar
Click Calendar in Heading bar to open the Calendar page. Select the day and time where the reminder has to be added.
The Reminders page opens with the CREATE REMINDER form activated.
- Add the Unique Subject of the Reminder which is compulsory.
- If a meeting or a Location is appropriate – fill the Location field accordingly.
- Enter a short Description to ensure accurate reminder execution.
- Add the Customer name if appropriate.
- Click the down Arrow in the Status field to select the Status of this reminder.
- Add the Date and time from which the reminder is valid.
- Add the Date and time until which the reminder is valid.
- If it is a repeating reminder set frequency.
- Enter the end date of the repeating frequency.
- Add the User and Attendees for the reminder. When clicking the Favourites, you are able to select the Attendees from your Favourite users.
Click SAVE to commit this reminder to the system.
To Edit a reminder, Navigate to the Reminders List view page displaying a list of reminders and the newly created Reminder. Click on the underlined event to see the detail of the Reminder. Or the down arrow in Action and select Edit.