This article explains how to enter a New Opportunity into Fortix.
The quick link in the address bar is: /?opportunities
Click BUS DEV. The Opportunities page opens.
Locate the Add New option on the right-hand side of the Opportunities page. Click Add New.
The ADD NEW OPPORTUNITY form opens.
Enter a Unique Name in the Opportunity Name field.
Select the Opportunity Type by clicking on the drop-down arrow and check the box of the appropriate Opportunity Type.
Click on the pencil to Add a New Opportunity Type. The OPPORTUNITY TYPES form opens. Click the + sign and add as many opportunity types as needed. Click the cross to delete types not needed.
- Add a description in the Details fields so to easily understand what this opportunity is about.
- Enter the Probability of this opportunity realising into revenue for the business.
- Estimate the revenue value of what the transaction might be worth.
- Enter the Status of the opportunity.
- Complete the new prospect details fro this opportunity. Alternatively, find the Existing Contact.
- Select the Rank of the Opportunity based on the current situation and relationship.
- Select the Owner of the opportunity. The default is the user entering the Opportunity. A sales team can be allocated to the Opportunity by adding Co-owners to the opportunity.
- Enter Referral. It is not a compulsory field but should be a priority. This would be a person that told you about the opportunity. Word of mouth, email enquiry, telephone call. Record where this opportunity originated from.
- Enter the Source of this opportunity by choosing from the drop-down list after clicking on the down arrow. Enter descriptions in the Source Note and Marketing fields
The Opportunity page will open where a summary of the opportunity will be displayed.